Analyse how MyAssignmenthelp is better than RushEssay

Analyse how MyAssignmenthelp is better than RushEssay

MyAssignmenthelp and RushEssay are two popular contenders for popular assignment help in the UK. But which one can you trust? Read the MyAssignmenthelp review to find out.

When more and more students are turning to professional academic experts for study help and assignment writing assistance, it’s not surprising that many websites are popping up every day. Sadly, most of these sites are not legit and turn out to be big-time scammers.

Fortunately, some websites strive to deliver quality academic services so students can learn under the guidance of the best tutors and excel in their literary voyage. Two such websites are MyAssignmenthelp and RushEssay. Millions of students trust MyAssignmenthelp for extensive academic aid in a wide range of subjects at best possible price.

But, of late, there has been a constant debate over a better service provider – MyAssignmenthelp or RushEssay. This guide will solve the dispute once and for all to help you identify the best option.

Quality of Service

RushEssay claims to deliver unparalleled academic services and boasts a customer satisfaction rate of 92% and returning customers rate of 85%. In addition, the site claims to have 250+ specific assignment writers who have delivered more than 3000 projects.

But based on multiple customer survey reports, the website has received mixed reviews from the users. For example, 63% of the students who participated in the survey assured of receiving quality papers per their requirements, while the remaining 37% faced various quality-related issues.

MyAssignmenthelp is a pioneer in the industry and has one of the largest teams of writers and tutors in the industry. The site boasts a team of 5100+ full-time and part-time academic experts from top-tier institutions globally.

With such an extended team of professionals who possess profound subject knowledge and industry expertise, the platform has successfully served over 300K students and maintained their 4.9/5 ratings for their quality of work. Their vast network of returning students has also confirmed of their services are genuine and not fake.

Signup & Order Process

Believe it or not, reports suggest that many students avoid availing of assignment help services fearing the intricate signup and ordering process. Fortunately, both websites follow hassle-free and straightforward registration and ordering process.

But when comparing the signup and order process of RushEssay with MyAssignmenthelp, the latter’s method is much more user-friendly. You have to fill up a short form, make a nominal amount to confirm the order and get assisted by a qualified tutor on confirmation without the worry of hidden costs.

Price & Offers

Almost all top-ranked and leading academic service providers follow a well-structured price chart to offer monetary relief to students. MyAssignmenthelp, for instance, follows a pretty nominal price structure with additional year-long discounts. Furthermore, they offer a $20 bonus and a flat 30% discount to students ordering for the first time.

RushEssay, sadly, has no discount structure. Sure, they, too, offer a 15% signup discount, but many have complained of being charged extra at the delivery of the final draft.


Online Security

Cyber security is a worrying factor among all users. Thankfully, RushEssay and MyAssignmenthelp strictly safeguard students’ details from third-party intrusions.

Even though RushEssay offers complete data security and confidentiality to its users, it’s MyAssignmenthelp that has a separate team of IT professionals who tirelessly work round the clock to upgrade the systems and protect data from malware.


Based on the factors analysed above, it’s safe to say that both RushEssay and MyAssignmenthelp aim to help students with the best academic services. However, it’s MyAssignmentehlp that has out and out won the debate of being the best alternative to any online educational website. This is because they are goal-oriented and leave no stones unturned to retain their title of being the best, which the competitor, RushEssay, has to learn.

Author Bio: Ricky hardy is an academic writer, blogger, and verified reviewer in Australia. Over the years, he has reviewed hundreds of websites and companies through to help users identify the real from the fake. You can visit the platform for unbiased reviews on various academic services.

go to homepage

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *