If you use QuickBooks Payroll, it is imperative that you get known to the tax tables. This article will help you with a thorough understanding of the QuickBooks payroll tax tables, including the steps needed to Download, Install and Verify the QuickBooks Payroll tax Tables.
Points to note
You must take into account the following points before downloading, installing, and checking the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table:
- You should have an active payroll subscription in order to update the tax table.
- Intuit advises downloading the table over the course of 45 days. You could also update the table each time you make a payment as an alternative.
- You must activate the automatic updates feature in QuickBooks Desktop in order to receive the payroll tax table updates automatically.
Procedure To Download Latest Payroll Tax Table
To download the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table Update at any time while using QuickBooks Desktop, follow the instructions below:
- Select the Help menu in QuickBooks.
- Select the Update QuickBooks option.
- You must now select the Get Updates option under the Update Now tab.
- Once the download is finished, make sure to close all of the QuickBooks Desktop windows.
- Note: In order to activate the payroll subscription in QuickBooks, you are required to have an active payroll subscription. You can enable automatic update setup so that QuickBooks can download payroll updates when they become available.
Installing Latest Tax Table From a CD
Step 1: Use the disk and service key
- The Automatic Service and Disk Delivery Key Tools can be use if you don’t have the service key. Your Intuit account must be logged in.
- Gain access to the menu for employees.
- Choose Payroll.
- Place the necessary Payroll Service Key in.
- Now, on the QuickBooks Service Sign-Up screen, you must select Add.
- Selecting Next will allow you to insert your service key.
- Use your Desk Delivery Key, then click Next to continue.
Step 2: Using the CD to get the updates installed
- Select get Payroll Updates from the Employees menu after inserting the Payroll Update CD into your CD drive.
- Select Install Update from Disk.
- Lastly, select Install.
Procedure for Verifying the version of QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table
The QuickBooks payroll tax table’s most recent iteration is 11430003. It was made available on June 24, 2021, and it ran from July 1 to December 31, 2021.
For instructions on how to verify the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables, see the instructions below:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to the Employees menu.
- Navigate from there to My Payroll Service and then Tax Table Information.
- Your tax table version is indicate by the first three numbers. The tax table version should state 11430003. However, you would already have the release 114 if you had updated your product earlier this year.
You may also read : Updated methods to fix QuickBooks Error 6176
We hope that the contents of this article helped you download, install and verify QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables. If you have any unaddressed queries, Call us at any time, our certified professionals and experts will be glad to assist you. Our team consists of US-based certified professionals with years of experience and proficiency in all aspects of QuickBooks.